Your Guide to Healthy Succulents
Just started growing succulents? Or been growing them a while and not having the success you want? It might be something simple.
I’ve put together this e-book with detailed information about what succulents need.
The requirements for growing healthy, happy succulents are not rocket science – but they do take a while to really wrap your head around.
Not all succulents are created equal, but they do need certain soil, watering and other care to be at their best.
Find out how to care for succulents in this downloadable e-book.
Here’s what you’ll find in the Succulent Care Handbook:
- The right soil – what exactly is it?
- What is the right water and where do I find it?
- The right watering regimen
- How to prune succulents to stop them from being leggy
- Tips and hints for propagating your succulents to make more
- How to plant succulents in planters and containers
- And more…
The price for this e-book, a companion to the Succulent Plant Propagation E-Book, is $2.99 USD.
Pay with your Paypal account, or any credit card, and download it immediately to your device – click on the button below (make sure to wait for Paypal to redirect you to the download – this can take a few seconds after you complete your payment);